Picture is worth a thousand words...or just one

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
funny-pictures-cat-is-very-cute.jpg

i soooooooo want one!

Yeah but just remember... THEY GROW UP AND TRY SLEEPING ON YOUR HEAD EVERY NIGHT!!!! I'm ready to give my cat's the boot!!

Nothing is worse than cat pee....they pee on something
throw it out.

I won't own another cat.

Besides, the puppies don't need another playtoy.

Nothing is worse than cat pee....they pee on something
throw it out.

I won't own another cat.

Besides, the puppies don't need another playtoy.

My cats use the doggie door. If they peed on anything in the house they would be skinned! :thumbsup:

My cat is a holy terror. I picked him up used, low miles, always garaged, all maintenance performed, etc, back in August. He's on semi-permanent loan, I may have to return him in January of 2011.

Here's the suspect:

4222333390_be2e04042c_o.jpg

yes, I dressed him up as a gay cowboy for Halloween. Sue me!

He's really cute. He makes all kinds of cute cat noises. He doesn't overeat, and is pretty darn low maintenance. It works for me, because I'm not home that much.

His problem: he pees on stuff. He would whiz on the old owner's floor when she wasn't cleaning the litterbox often enough. He also peed on a friend's pair of jeans, at his old home. Under my care, he's peed on my basement floor once. He sprayed all over my comforter once. He sprayed on me once. When I was transporting him over from the neighbor's house (they have 3 cats, we brought him there one of the times I was gone on a work trip so he wouldn't be lonely), he peed in the laundry basket I was transporting in. While he leaped out, a trail of pee followed behind him, and also ended up on my face, my hoodie, and my couch.

He has also scratched the **** out of my leather couch, and bedroom door. He's too old to get declawed otherwise I would've done that immediately.

I wish he wasn't neurotic. Besides him peeing all over the damn place, he's really a nice cat!

-Nick

I have 4 house cats; just adopted a stray less than a week ago, and he's getting neutered today, poor guy LOL

Yeah but just remember... THEY GROW UP AND TRY SLEEPING ON YOUR HEAD EVERY NIGHT!!!! I'm ready to give my cat's the boot!!

one of mine will only sleep on my face. If you move him, you must pet him.

Back