pics with new undertail

forbidden

Registered
about a week n a half ago i posted a question as to what type of undertail, I had just gotten a great deal on, well I got my answer from you guys on here and now I will show pics of her with her new tight pants on. All I can say is that I love it.

busa5.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa2.jpg

at first was a bit awkward, especially with the gloves on, but after about 30 min of riding same as not having any holes in the fingers at all. I love them, just want it to look good, be different, but rideable. Not like im doing any sort of shows or anything. The white LED's at night tho really set it off(IMO)

at first was a bit awkward, especially with the gloves on, but after about 30 min of riding same as not having any holes in the fingers at all. I love them, just want it to look good, be different, but rideable. Not like im doing any sort of shows or anything. The white LED's at night tho really set it off(IMO)

Pics?

Looks good, why not put it in a show or two? Win a few bucks to pay for the new undertail...

Looks good, why not put it in a show or two? Win a few bucks to pay for the new undertail...

really not into doing shows, yes I want to stand out but still not be afraid to be able to ride, becuz I put so much money into it. I think it can stand up to almost anything that is not airbrushed or body painted.

Yeah that bike has alot going on lol. I like the undertail none the less. As for the mirrors, can you see out of them. I have chrome flame ones on mine but I cant see nothing. I was looking at the ones you have and was thinking about buying them, just need to know if you can actually see out of them.

Yeah that bike has alot going on lol. I like the undertail none the less. As for the mirrors, can you see out of them. I have chrome flame ones on mine but I cant see nothing. I was looking at the ones you have and was thinking about buying them, just need to know if you can actually see out of them.

Yes, can see quite well, they are wide enuf that I can see all that's around me

yeah i love my cyclops undertail. I am about to sell mine though when I get the Gen2 tail on

Back