pics please

And what's a TRE? :laugh:

I was wondering if anyone would actually answer my sarcasm...so now I'll put a smiley where it should have been before...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Personally I have always likes the gold wheels, on just about any color.

And what's a TRE? :laugh:

I was wondering if anyone would actually answer my sarcasm...so now I'll put a smiley where it should have been before...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Personally I have always likes the gold wheels, on just about any color.

I was bidding on a set of 08 gold wheels simply because I haven't seen them on a black 09. Matters not cause someone wanted them more than me anyway.

I mistakenly took your previous comment seriously:down:

I have a set with low miles in case anyone needs a set.

I keep thinking I will put them up on eBay, but never seem to get around to it.

Dsc07068_1080.jpg

Dsc07076_1080.jpg

Dsc07068_1080.jpg

Dsc07076_1080.jpg

god i would love those tim! what type of moola ya wanting?

Anyone put 08 OEM gold wheels on their 09 black Busa???

Dude, that is seriously one of the most beautiful things you can do with a BLACK BUSA... :drool:

I don't have pics at work but have some on my computer at home. This will have to do until I can find them...

Some are of the 08 Gray but you get the idea... :beerchug:

DSC00887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. From Got-Busa's pics, gold wheels on a black bike really look good. Would anyone know which wheels are on the '08 from the pics posted by Got-busa? Am referring to the 08 without the OEM wheels(the bike in the second pic)

Would anyone know which wheels are on the '08 from the pics posted by Got-busa? Am referring to the 08 without the OEM wheels(the bike in the second pic)

Looks like MARCHESINI.....light and pretty (and will also make your wallet LIGHT-er)

Got-Busa? possibly looking at a set of gold oem busa wheels. i don't know what the going price is for these but no more than a few hundred seems reasonable i guess?

Dude, that is seriously one of the most beautiful things you can do with a BLACK BUSA... :drool:

I don't have pics at work but have some on my computer at home. This will have to do until I can find them...

Some are of the 08 Gray but you get the idea... :beerchug:

Thank you Sir! I let a full set go on eBay, including all rotors, spacers and cush drive for less than $100. I should have kept bidding:banghead:

Wow. From Got-Busa's pics, gold wheels on a black bike really look good. Would anyone know which wheels are on the '08 from the pics posted by Got-busa? Am referring to the 08 without the OEM wheels(the bike in the second pic)

The second pic I believe are Galespeed wheels...Type-R or M... ;)

Got-Busa? possibly looking at a set of gold oem busa wheels. i don't know what the going price is for these but no more than a few hundred seems reasonable i guess?

That's what I thought when looking for a spare set but others didn't see it that way. I could make you a deal but mine already have Ceramic Bearings and upgraded Sensei cush drive rubbers...

Thank you Sir! I let a full set go on eBay, including all rotors, spacers and cush drive for less than $100. I should have kept bidding:banghead:

I'd be very cautious if they actually went for that price. Seems most want $300+ without any of that stuff....back in 08 they were giving them away and now seems like people think they are coated in GOLD and not paint... :laugh:

I'd be very cautious if they actually went for that price. Seems most want $300+ without any of that stuff....back in 08 they were giving them away and now seems like people think they are coated in GOLD and not paint... :laugh:

$300 definitely seems like the going rate. I sold my black ones that were about a 8/10 for $260 no tires

Back