Which currently looks like this

100_2794.jpg

And will be used to test this

AJ26.jpg

Good Times!!!

IMG00060.jpg

100_2794.jpg

AJ26.jpg

I have a really unusual job which is mostly on phone all day, selling motorcycle parts & accessories plus shipping a ton of stuff every day all over the globe.

But I also spend a month on the bike each year showing people around as I own a motorcycle touring company. :thumbsup:

DSC08506.jpg

IMG_2327_900.jpg

When I had a real job in a real office, the view looked something like this. :laugh:

133_3344.jpg

DSC08506.jpg

IMG_2327_900.jpg

133_3344.jpg

Me showing a stump whos the boss.. Dang thing grew 3 foot over the patio..

Picture003-1.jpg

here is the same tree pre stump

018.jpg

Very cool! Hats off to all musicians! I am a big rockabilly fan. It that your style? Setzer is a friend of mine. Love my Gretsch. Rock on buddy.

Yeah, Rockabilly or Psychobilly... played some cowpunk, and some old Honky Tonk( a la hank williams sr) before too...

But yeah, love me some billy music!

Absolutly love Brian Setzer.... any guy who takes after Eddie Cochran is gotta be alright !

I've been wanting to pick up either a nice gretsch, or maybe a dobro and learn to play something different... but my hands tend to be a little clumsy...

four strings i can handle.. six just gets to be a few to many for me..

either way, nice to know someone on the board listens :):thumbsup:

I get arrested if I take camera to work with me so you get a pic of the last time I was in the desert at work.

100_2030.jpg

I get arrested if I take camera to work with me so you get a pic of the last time I was in the desert at work.

Well at least im not the only one who cant bring a camera in work. At least I don't have to worry about being arrested just immediate termination.

SO NO PICS..

lol, i don't think i'll be able to take i pic in basic, but i think i'll be able to post a few snaps at graduation.

Mind telling who that rocket is for?

That rocket is the Russian NK-33. The Russians put 30 of its sister engine, the NK-15 which is the same pump with a smaller nozzle, onto the first stage of their N-1 Moon Rocket.

An american company is modifing them and selling them to us to use on our new launch vehicle. We will have 2 of them on the first stage of our Taurus II launch vehicle.

http://www.orbital.com/NewsInfo/Publications/TaurusII_bro.pdf

Back