Pics of the Tsukigi Spec II Full Exhaust

Greg, I need something to put the MAP into as well
smile.gif
Its getting tuned in Nov., was supposed to go Columbus Day w/e, but now we're going Veterans Day w/e, hitting a shop in Colorado and having Rapid Bike installed, dyno tuned and all that.

(GPW @ Sep. 21 2006,16:41) need a map?
I certainly will. I plan on a purchase in the next two weeks. I am still researching but Spec II is winning the race. By the way how many HP did you get on Thor and what was the mods (for you hp increase other the the Spec II)

Just an update now that I've put a few hundred miles on with the new exhaust. The fitment is a little tight right where the 2-1 merge is and it exits up from the rear belly, was only a mm away from the pipe, but has since self-clearanced and is not an issue. Many non-Busa riders have been very impressed with the quality of the system, most comment on it being a spring tension setup thinking it would be prone to leaking bad, but it doesn't. Also the sound, unbelievable. I know the lil vid doesn't do it justice. I wanted it a lil deeper and lower than many I've heard and this hits the mark on spot. Simply a marriage of form and function.

GPW, ditto on power difference from stock or previous setup to the Spec II, or overall power tuned of course. Thanks

I beleive you got a good deal from arey on that pipe but I really think it's the little Tsukigi pipe .

Here's the Type II . Look at the size difference of the intermediate pipes .

I read the original thread where you were asking arey  if he had found out what pipe it was so I thought I'd post the info just a a FWIW so you would know which one you have .

specIItsukigi-1.jpg

That is the Spec 1 Pipe in first pic.Old Spec 2 in MM mans post...After December/January all pipes will be spec 2's.

Well now I know. Time to change the sig. Is there a sound difference b/w Spec I and new Spec II? I love the sound of this system, its almost the perfect tone at all rpms/loads. And is there any performance gain on stock cc bike?

(basscrazy @ Sep. 21 2006,17:07)
(GPW @ Sep. 21 2006,16:41) need a map?
I certainly will.  I plan on a purchase in the next two weeks.  I am still researching but Spec II is winning the race.  By the way how many HP did you get on Thor and what was the mods (for you hp increase other the the Spec II)
Doors open 12/15/2006 if you are not set up by then let me know. Getting me on the phone will mean extra cash in your pocket for sure.
super.gif

Back