Pics of the toys....

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I'd post some pics of my toys. 2 projects, 1 Busa, 1 Honda for sale.
biggrin.gif

4_bikes.jpg

83 Yamaha Virago 750M. Needs a starter spring and possible carburator rebuild.

Virago1.jpg

81 CB650. Needs more work than the Yamaha. Nuther project for the love of the sport.

CB650.jpg

98 CBR900RR. For sale. My first sportbike. Loved it, but too small.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148244913 -->

CBR.jpg

Thanks for the pics ben................
cool.gif

So tell me, have you taken out, the Honda at all, since you got your busa.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148245330 -->

I just love that model of the blade... I've got one here myself.. don't think I'll ever sell it.

As for your new busa i love it............ it's exactly the same as my one....

What's the frist mod. You're thinking about doing to your new ride

rock.gif

Gonna put some bar risers on it, Silverstars, Bra (think a D-cup will work?
tounge.gif
), couple extras. Big mods to come when I pay off some debt.

Don't REALLY want to get rid of the blade, but I want to mod the busa, that won't happen till the blade is gone.
sad.gif

Nice rides. And I actually used to have a fascination with that Virago. Those were some smooth lookin' machines back in the day.

Don't REALLY want to get rid of the blade, but I want to mod the busa, that won't happen till the blade is gone.
sad.gif
I hear what you're saying Ben..............

Before my accident I owned 4 bikes....... since then I've had to sell two of them....
sad.gif
just to keep up with some of the bills......

Anyway enough of that............. I'm sure you'll hate gettin rid of the blade.....

But as soon as you start modin the busa........... you have a grin from ear to ear.............
biggrin.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
I hear what you're saying Ben..............

Before my accident I owned 4 bikes....... since then I've had to sell two of them....  
sad.gif
just to keep up with some of the bills......

Anyway enough of that............. I'm sure you'll hate gettin rid of the blade.....

But as soon as you start modin the busa........... you have a grin from ear to ear.............
biggrin.gif
Yeah, GMbusa Whets my appetite for mods everyonce in a while... Lets me ride his busa. WORLD of difference.

sad.gif

cool.gif

Nice Busa.
Thanks... I bought it off some squid. Surprised it isn't trashed.
tounge.gif
mad.gif

I'm gonna check up on it next year, and if it isn't as clean as it was when I had it, I'm gonna kick her over.
mad.gif
How's that for your squid.
iamwithstupid.gif
laugh.gif

Thats alright. I tried to wheelie 20 miles with no gear on. Peed my pants while doing it.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Back