Pics of the sexy girl i got im bedroom last night!

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
she was soo warm i couldn't harldley cuddle with her but she did keep the room warm though but she needed to clean out her tail pipes a lil though ... lil gassy :laugh:

busa.jpg

THAT'S AWESOME !!!! :super: I remember when I first bought mine back in August 05', I had it in the living room. Kept walking by it thinking, "OH MANNNNN.....Suicide with a throttle...can't wait !!!!" :oldcool:

Brings back memories for me as well. Back in the late 80's,..........I had just left the "nest",.........and bought my first place. A short time later,........I turned the front porch into a huge ramp. My neighbors, scratching their heads, thought I was sheltering a handicapped individual. To their surprise,.........I rolled in and out on my Yamaha FZR1000. :laugh:

What a beauty! :beerchug:

Hope you used some 'protective' gear...:laugh:

Very Nice Grasshopper, but remember 1 thing ,if its got Tits or tires it will cause problems. But you are off to a very good start...:)

Very Nice Grasshopper, but remember 1 thing ,if its got Tits or tires it will cause problems. But you are off to a very good start...:)

actually on the back of my hump it has a sticker that said if its got wheels or a skirt your gonna have problems cause i got shot legs cause if im don't kick my leg out as high as i can my boot nicks the paint on the back so cheap scratch protection can be buffed out but easier than buffing everytime i ride

I did the same thing with my '02, but it came in the door and down 6 stairs into my office. Used planks blocked to hold the weight, and to bring it back up used an atv winch hooked to the grab bar.

Back