Pics of the new bike

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Pics of the new bike, before with the silver wheels, and now after with the black wheels. not the best pics but you get the idea. Which way do yall think looks better?

001.jpg

006.jpg

I like the black better. Do you have any trouble getting the bike up on that fwd. handle Pit Bull Stand? I got one & find it very hard to lift the bike. Am I doing something wrong? ???

Thats a purty bike either way... It's a close call, but myself I have to give a nod to the black rimmmmmsss..
:beerchug:
D

I guess I like both. Probably black if I really had to choose.

I like the white '09. If I hadn't had my mind set on negotiating for a deal on a leftover '08 that probably would have been what I'd have gotten.

I would have to say I like the black better gives a little more contrast..

Either way beautiful bike man..

I'll be honest I'm not a fan of the white. Anyway to each his own...You did a good thing by going with the black wheels, It has a contrast with the white & matches the frame. Look's way better than the oem silver. :thumbsup:

I like the black better. Do you have any trouble getting the bike up on that fwd. handle Pit Bull Stand? I got one & find it very hard to lift the bike. Am I doing something wrong? ???

Need to make sure the stand is adjusted all the way down, and once you get it against your spools the faster you lift it the better, fast lift is the key.:thumbsup:

I think I like the silver best! I seen a white one the other day and showed him what the fastest color was!:rofl:

I vote for the sliver also; I think the black is to much of a contact with the white. Plus it's been proven that adding anything silver to a bike will make it go faster. That is why my bike is all silver. :laugh:

I vote for the sliver also; I think the black is to much of a contact with the white. Plus it's been proven that adding anything silver to a bike will make it go faster. That is why my bike is all silver. :laugh:
I agree with you Nick! Let's not forget now bro, mine is the "Silver Bullet" and yours is the "Silver Dragon":laugh:

Back