Pics of the HMF High Mount Exhaust

GJoker,
Any chance you have a way to get a sound clip of yours for me?
HERE ARE SOUND CLiPS Exhaust Sound Clips
Chowan . the sound clips are found by clicking the underlined text
smile.gif

I do like the way they all sound in the link above. The rear pegs are the main concern here. I love the way all the bikes look. I am getting more serious looking now that the Yamaha was sold. Frees a little extra cash up for upgrades.

nitrousjunkie, are those the stock tips? Love the way they look. I am sure when I do decide it will be the Titanium or the Stainless as I have the grey and black. Should look good either way.

nitrousjunkie, are those the stock tips?  Love the way they look.  I am sure when I do decide it will be the Titanium or the Stainless as I have the grey and black.  Should look good either way.
No guy, If and when you order your system,tell the sales guy you want them with "Balance Caps" on the cans, they'll hook you up.Are you in a hurry? If not, hang loose for about a month, As soon as my recontracting process is finished, I'm going the boosted route,I'll sell my system then. NJ.

As soon as my recontracting process is finished, I'm going the boosted route,I'll sell my system then. NJ.
Traitor... HMF rules!!  
tounge.gif

Mines out getting a custom map job done now~ Although I do like the boosted setup.. I think that would be too much for me.. just around the streets and all~ Now if I was to get serious about putting 'er the track.. that would be differant story all together~ Otherwise I'm pretty sure I will be happy if she comes home in the 160-170s area...  
wink.gif

nitrousjunkie, are those the stock tips?  Love the way they look.  I am sure when I do decide it will be the Titanium or the Stainless as I have the grey and black.  Should look good either way.
No guy, If and when you order your system,tell the sales guy you want them with "Balance Caps" on the cans, they'll hook you up.Are you in a hurry? If not, hang loose for about a month, As soon as my recontracting process is finished, I'm going the boosted route,I'll sell my system then. NJ.
Sounds good, thanks for the info either way. Mama is still on be about the Yamaha, just paid it off yesterday and as soon as ints transfered, sky is the limit on upgrades....

Just dont tell her.. ;)

Thought I would bring this threat back for those who might be considering an exhaust for their Gen1 - Just installed the HMF high mount slip on exhaust. I believe it might have been re-designed. I noticed it doesn't sit as close/high as I've seen in earlier pictures.
IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

Back