Pics of some new goodies that arrived.....

You got some nice gear their, love the new levers especially. The boots are very good, I have the none vented set and love them.

Takeuon those wheels chocks are certainly not only the best but the easist to use as well. My friend has them in his trailer that we borrowed for Daytona and it held my Busa so well that I would not have had to put rear ties downs if I wasn't so chicken. Nice stuff!

Love those levers and the Baxley is the best dual purpose bike chock. Just roll up and park.:thumbsup: Welcome back homeside. :cheerleader:

Although mine is stock (no bar risers etc.) I've stll been following the sometimes fitment issues... think I know which levers I'll be swinging towards.

Again, nice stuff Brian! :thumbsup:

Pazzo makes a great product for sure. However w/ even an inclination there might be fitment issues and the fact that Pashnit had a great group buy going on the FP's....I just couldn't pass them up.

VERY NICE...Wonder if i can get those Levers in Orange (for my '08)...cool stuff bro...welcome back

Thanks Tracy....hit Tim up @ Pashnit, I know they are offered in quite a few good looking colors. If not there are two shades of Black offered and that would always look good on your bike. :agree:

Back