Pics of Sexy Lady In the Bright Sun...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Just a few more pics from Tampa... I put Suzuki's Carbon Paneled Bra on her and I dunno, I am still not sure about the lingerie look. The wrinkles really irritate me I must have spent a couple hours fiddling...Still not right, You think they could go ahead build a better product and charge a few more bones.
The panels are actually Carbon Fiber though which is pretty cool.

Enjoy...

FalconWBra5clso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Shot, a little washed out around the edges, I thought it came out kinda cool, so far just a Zero Gravity DB and the Bra...Yeah, Lingerie and Sunglasses...

FalconWBra6sml.jpg

Last one, a better shot of the Zero G Windscreen, I really do like the black, but man it gets hot and it's a %*%^$# to keep clean...

WHOOPS Hold on....
iamwithstupid.gif

Here we go!

FalconWBra7sml.jpg

OK I cannot help myself...

FalconWBra2smlz.jpg

this Bra is new to me...not bad. I am not a fan of Bras. To me, the tank is one of the major components of the bike, and to hide the lustre and shine of the tank is a crime. I vote for the little clear silicone implants or protectors.

And The last one for the Day, Hope you enjoy them.
Seriously, I cannot really get my head around this bike, been two weeks and I am still getting caught fondling her in the garage.

FalconWBra5sml.jpg

Yeah, I really want a HARD Carbon fibre bra with the same coverage, just one good piece of carbon.  I figure I will leave the bra for now, and when I find a better solution replace it.  The black shows every little scratch so I felt it was best to get it covered right away...I am not real happy with it but it does insulate me from alot of engine heat...a little bonus I guess.

By and Large though I am REALLY not A fan of Bras...if you know what I mean...
wink.gif

I love my tank bra... want some grip between the legs when wearin jeans?? oh yeah, the bras work awesome for that!

Yeah, I really want a HARD Carbon fibre bra with the same coverage, just one good piece of carbon.  I figure I will leave the bra for now, and when I find a better solution replace it.  The black shows every little scratch so I felt it was best to get it covered right away...I am not real happy with it but it does insulate me from alot of engine heat...a little bonus I guess.

wink.gif
Ever hear of the Tankslapper?   Give it a try.  Wish you could have looked at this before spending money on the bra don't ya?  
laugh.gif

Brian

Looks pretty cool. I just spent $80.00 on a Mag-Knight magnetic carbin tank bra.
sad.gif

wink.gif
Ever hear of the Tankslapper?   Give it a try.  Wish you could have looked at this before spending money on the bra don't ya?  
laugh.gif

Brian
yuk yuk yuk.....shouldn't make people feel TOO stupid...eh?

WWJD Posted on May 06 2003,4:02
What do you use to get that 'glassy gloss' look ?? [/QUOTE]
Ah Thats just the nature of the SE Hayabusa.  The special paint they used has a molecular anti-crap bonding agent, sorta like a teflon skillet, so along with absorbing radar it is self cleaning.  
wink.gif

Honestly, Honda Clean, and 3-M MicroFibre clothes, it took me about 10 minutes to get all the crap off her after riding with MikeyUSF on Saturday.  It's pretty good stuff.
thumbs-up.gif

BacharlesEver hear of the Tankslapper?   Give it a try.  Wish you could have looked at this before spending money on the bra don't ya?[/QUOTE]

Well I saw this stuff but I was also looking for something to insulate me from the radiant engine heat that creeps through the lower portions of the tank.  I am pretty sure though that I am going to buy the 3-M kit for the Hayabusa though to go under the Bra, prevent rubbing the paint.  But I still really want a Hard, High Quality Carbon Fiber piece to cover the rear of that tank, Kind of like LP makes for the 996.

Back