pics of seats

atticdog

Registered
does anyone have the suzuki gel front seat and corbin rear seat with backrest?
im just wondering how this will look together

thanx

Attic, you can see my rear Corbin and stock front. I don't like the front Corbin. Guess I will have to sell it. The front gel has a like suede appearence. It looks a little funky. My Corbins are carbon fiber. If you want to meet me at my house in Watertown maybe we can put the Corbin on your bike for the day.

ok sounds good to me, have a corbin rearseat and i am looking to get a front,im not sure if my rear seat is carbon it just looks black
can you email me directions from fall river

Pic of carbon look.............
haya4.jpg

Hey, I had a young Salesman here in Tampa tell me that the Corbin Seat for the Hayabusa is too hard, said the stock seat was better.
I am thinking he is FOS but whats the real skinny with Busa and Corbin? Specifically for 215Lb, 6'1" riders.

The Corbin front seat is like a saddle. It'll mold to you and then keep you in place. Its a bit bulkier than the stock but if you distance ride its a must. It also keeps you from sliding the family jewels into the tank --worth it for no other reason than that lolol. The rear is probably 3-4 times thicker than the stock rear seat. Looks bulkier but the passenger riding back there is gonna have more leg room and a much more comfortable seat and riding experience. As for the back rest I bought one and its nice at times. The wifey can lean back and get off my back and still feel secure. Is it all worth it......??? For me it was, though the more comfortable my wife gets on the bike the more i start thinking about selling the backrest.

No back rest for me the "Stunnah" wants them laying against him...Hold on tight girl...
muscle.gif

Hey Dezzy, Thanks for the intel, I have allways heard that Corbin was the Bomb, and hey anything the gets the wife off my back would be a bonus.
smile.gif

I am still trying to track down an 02 LE Busa. Might have to grab on 03 Anniversary addition instead. I am thinking all the bike needs for real comfort is a Corbin Seat, Heli risers, and a Double Bubble, any thoughts?

Hey Dezzy, Thanks for the intel, I have allways heard that Corbin was the Bomb, and hey anything the gets the wife off my back would be a bonus.
smile.gif

I am still trying to track down an 02 LE Busa.  Might have to grab on 03 Anniversary addition instead.  I am thinking all the bike needs for real comfort is a Corbin Seat, Heli risers, and a Double Bubble,  any thoughts?
There are some SE's still in New England. Canada is making them in 03' so you can get them there. Do a search. There is a US importer that will give you a good deal. If you get the Corbin then don't get any piping. I don't like my Corbin and I am probably going to sell it.

Thanks Discreet, I will keep Bird Hunting. Know anybody who can ship a bike Cross country and do a good job?

Revlis .... I have Heli-bars on mine and I wouldn't trade em for anything. The not only raise the bars but swing them back about an inch as well. May not sound like much to some but when you gonna roll 1500 miles on a weekend ride that and some advil are all you need
laugh.gif
. I have a zero gravity sport touring screen I put on for for really long hauls. If you gonna spend any real time on a road trip its the little things you do that help make a good trip a GREAT trip!

Thanks for the heads up dezzy7. I will be ordering them soon! I just got my call from my dealer, they found an 02 Limited Edition for me, I'm as giddy as a school girl.
Discreet, looks like the dealer is taking care of everything, no need to ship, they found it in Atlanta still in the crate.
To quote Homer, WooHoo!
biggrin.gif

Oh Yeah, Was there ever any sort of consensus reached in regards to Suzuki Gel VS Corbin Seats?

Back