Pics of new turbo

lowandslow08

Registered
Rcc stage 1, most of the install is done, still need to install gauges, check fuel pressure, load the map, install the radiator, and add fluids etc.

turbo 004.jpg

turbo 005.jpg

turbo 012.jpg

turbo 008.jpg

turbo 011.jpg

Rcc stage 1, most of the install is done, still need to install gauges, check fuel pressure, load the map, install the radiator, and add fluids etc.

Great choice,you'll enjoy it(i've had my RCC Stage 1 kit for over 3 years now and still get a thrill every time i ride it,no regrets whatsoever).:thumbsup:

Why did you not opt to go the ecu reflash route, with a 1:1 regulator? Comes out to be about the same price from what Ive heard. Get rid of that fmu!! Otherwise looks good man, you'll love it.

What happened to the elbow on the crankcase vent filter? It is supplied with an elbow because installed straight like in the pic it interferes with the factory fuel tank sump, might want to check for clearance when you close the tank,

Richard

What happened to the elbow on the crankcase vent filter? It is supplied with an elbow because installed straight like in the pic it interferes with the factory fuel tank sump, might want to check for clearance when you close the tank,

Richard

I dont believe it would fit so I used the factory one and cut it, also checked the clearances with the tank down. It should be ok as long as I pay attention when the tank is shut. Will it be ok to start the bike to check for leaks without checking the fuel pressure?

filter 001.jpg

filter 002.jpg

filter 003.jpg

filter 004.jpg

Hose is real flexible, it fits, that same hose has been used in hundreds of installs on gen 2 busas, you would be best to set the fuel pressure prior to starting it, and verifying it while it is running, unless your FMU has silicone on the adjustments, if it does the fuel pressure and bleed screw are preset,

Richard

Back