Pics of new Black/Chrome Windscreen

Houston_Rider

Registered
I bought one of these about a month ago, and had to take it back because it didn't fit AT ALL.

I got this one yesterday and it fit very well. Not as good as the OEM shield, but as you can see from the pics, it looks really nice. I haven't ridden since I installed it, but it sticks out a little farther than the OEM screen and really blocks the sun from hitting the gauges...

whaddaya think?

busa_shield_003web.jpg

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I dunno Man, Gunna be A MOTHER trying to tuck in low on that thing...You got some x-ray goggles or something?  
biggrin.gif

Going to be real difficult...  Looks OK though, I still don't know about the screen being opaque... Adds a little to much mass up top.  

But hey I just spent like an hour trying to wrestle a Damn Suzuki Carbon fibre Bra onto my busa so I am not going to criticize nothin...

This bra was a pain in the ass and it still doesn't look right.
pissed.gif

So hey, The screen looks good, just not my thing maybe...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Just a thought, But it might look sweet painted to match the upper fairing.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I think it matches yer ride pretty good . I've got a blue zero grav dub bub on mine that seems to match too .
Good choice on yer part . See if I can find a pic of mine.
I like the matching goodies theme .
cool.gif

POPO 749

Registered
I had the same problem with the fit, I contacted the company they stated that they had some problems with the fit ofthe first runs of the screens so I sent mine in and they shipped out a replacement. So much for mail order would have been cheaper buying it from the dealer.

P4290006.JPG

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Screen has a sweet look, but it's shaped like stock. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any wind protection with that one.

Brian

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Screen has a sweet look, but it's shaped like stock. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any wind protection with that one.

Brian

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Screen has a sweet look, but it's shaped like stock.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any wind protection with that one.

Brian
You can say that again
laugh.gif
I have to be able to see through it! Looks great though!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I dont mean to tread on your thread but here is my black and chromed trimed windscreen I'll post close ups later.

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Heres another photo of my black and chrome windscreen.

jetset

Registered
I was going to buy the blue chrome one but I don't think my radar will work with it.It also looks like it doesn't fit very well.Any body use radar with it.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V8 Busa