Pics Of New Alien Head

hayabusafalcon

Registered
I didn't post any pics up for awhile so i thought i would show a couple of her now with the alien head exhaust,chrome rims,and vortex rear sets.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

Falcon, were there any problems at the header...ie modifications necessary when you went 4-2, 2-1? What I am getting at is there any changes in getting the fairing to fit..or the oil coolers..or fans when you put these pipes on?

I really like your light colors...silver, chrome, blue...it is very nice theme on your bike...Also, I do a long commute to work..mostly rural...but in my little golf community at 1 am in the morning when I am rolling through...if I keep it in 3rd gear and say 2 grand my factory pipes barely purr...how about the aliens? I don't care about how loud they are out on the road...but in the sleepy hollow is another thing...please render your opinion...tx, 2hip

Falcon, were there any problems at the header...ie modifications necessary when you went 4-2, 2-1? What I am getting at is there any changes in getting the fairing to fit..or the oil coolers..or fans when you put these pipes on?

I really like your light colors...silver, chrome, blue...it is very nice theme on your bike...Also, I do a long commute to work..mostly rural...but in my little golf community at 1 am in the morning when I am rolling through...if I keep it in 3rd gear and say 2 grand my factory pipes barely purr...how about the aliens? I don't care about how loud they are out on the road...but in the sleepy hollow is another thing...please render your opinion...tx, 2hip

There were no problems at the header at all,the fairings all went back on with no problem.The only thing i had to do was tweak the oil cooler lines about 1/8" away from the header pipe which only took about 5 minutes and put one wrap around each exhaust pipe(the width of the exhaust wrap)where the exhaust pipes come down past the fairing in front of the oil pan.As far as how loud it is,i think you will be fine at low rpm,there is a definate growl at any rpm wether low or high much louder than stock pipes.people with their windows open will hear you but they will just say ummmm,yes sir,1300 cc's of busa.:laugh:

Sweeet looking bike!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the look of the Alien Head exhaust, but the fact that I'm usually breaking any givin speed limit by 20-60mph has kept me with the stealth (stock) pipes. On a quiet, Hillbilly afternoon, an Alien Head would announce my 80mph presense several miles down the country 2 lane.:lol:

Sweeet looking bike!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the look of the Alien Head exhaust, but the fact that I'm usually breaking any givin speed limit by 20-60mph has kept me with the stealth (stock) pipes. On a quiet, Hillbilly afternoon, an Alien Head would announce my 80mph presense several miles down the country 2 lane.:lol:

:laugh:Your presense would definately be announced.

Back