Pics of my turbo busa. I have a couple of questions........

Tnbusa

Registered
Here are some pics of my turbo busa. I started a thread called "Best shop in the southeast to tune my turbo busa." I have some questions......first: can anyone identify what kit this is? It looks like a hodge podge of different manufacturers. RCC/MCXpress.......
Second: What would be the best way to fix the chain adjustment set up. This is what came loose and almost put me in a ditch.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

Thanks guys...I dont know alot about the bike...I got it from a friend who was in a work accident and does not remember many details of the build. I let it sit a couple years in the hope he would want to buy it back but he has no interest. I done a compression and leak down and the motor is tight...so time to work out the bugs and let her eat.

You should be double Nutting (laugh now..lol) on the adjusters. I'll post a pic of my old arm and you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:
Also, you'll note the nut that sits on the adjuster. This is also holding the threaded rod in place. That is a must must must. I'd suggest once you put the adjuster back on with a nut there, put some blue locktight on it.

20180916_220359.jpg

Here are some pics of my turbo busa. I started a thread called "Best shop in the southeast to tune my turbo busa." I have some questions......first: can anyone identify what kit this is? It looks like a hodge podge of different manufacturers. RCC/MCXpress.......
Second: What would be the best way to fix the chain adjustment set up. This is what came loose and almost put me in a ditch.

View attachment 1585268

View attachment 1585269

View attachment 1585270

View attachment 1585271

View attachment 1585272

View attachment 1585273

View attachment 1585274

View attachment 1585275
The triple clamp, those shorty pipes, the carbon bits, THAT ARM, the filter that says "I'm Boosted.".......Work of art bro.

Thanks guys... ColdBusa, that looks like it will work...thank you. I have never had a stretched bike before but all my bikes always had the adjusters in front of the axle including my 4 previous Busa's and my current 14R.

one reason I like the old kawi eccentric cams adjusters....even though it changes rake geometry by going up and down little....but a plus you can change ride high little by which side

Back