Pics of Interesting Motorcycles

Pair of drool-worthy Guzzi's!
Moto-Guzzi-MGS-01-Corsa-ImagePA-9.jpg
PA-MagniOz2013-001.jpg

If I could have several in the stable I would have some odd ones for sure.
I liked this guys work.I think he went outa business.
Eric Buell creation.Front radial brakes are very cool. Swingarm looks a little sketchy.
Left side of the bike has an' amazing cleanliness about it. :bowdown: I like it.
Rubb.

He did a good effort in creating the 1125CR although it was plagued by constant breakdowns..one of my neighbour's friends had one and he said when it was working it was great but it was always broken. He'd go visit my neighbour and many times I saw it getting loaded on a truck because it wouldn't start...

It had a good month one time with no breakdowns and he sold it when it was working.

images.jpg

He did a good effort in creating the 1125CR although it was plagued by constant breakdowns..one of my neighbour's friends had one and he said when it was working it was great but it was always broken. He'd go visit my neighbour and many times I saw it getting loaded on a truck because it wouldn't start...

It had a good month one time with no breakdowns and he sold it when it was working.

View attachment 1618529
They are tuff lookin' bikes,but if they have major issues,fug em. Perhaps thats why he went out of business. Rubb.

Back