Pics of Car and Bike show from Providence, R.I.

trojan2k

Registered
This was a pretty good show. Everything from Civics to Lambos. The picture of the H2 is on 32" rims. The first ones of the 3 wheeled thing are Hayabusa powered. The last picture is a fuzzy one of Wil Castro from Unique Autosports.
The GSXR with the green wheels had see through fairings.

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

awesome pics bro... luv that white busa... not so much the theme, but the color choise is awsome!

thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Hey i didnt know u were at the show....i was at the autozone booth with the two busas and the zx14 with the 360 tire.

This was a pretty good show. Everything from Civics to Lambos. The picture of the H2 is on 32" rims. The first ones of the 3 wheeled thing are Hayabusa powered. The last picture is a fuzzy one of Wil Castro from Unique Autosports.
The GSXR with the green wheels had see through fairings.

The 3 wheeled thing is called a T-Rex...they are made in Canada...and can be ordered with different motors...seems Busa and yes, sigh ,14 motors are the popular poisons they are bought with...as far as price goes they are a bit pricey...but god...so much fun looking to drive...DONUT MONSTERS...cost...about 35 to 50 K ...:laugh:

The 3 wheeled thing is called a T-Rex...they are made in Canada...and can be ordered with different motors...seems Busa and yes, sigh ,14 motors are the popular poisons they are bought with...as far as price goes they are a bit pricey...but god...so much fun looking to drive...DONUT MONSTERS...cost...about 35 to 50 K ...:laugh:

I agree, they are waaaaay overpriced for what you get but they do look like a load of fun under the right conditions. Rob Dyrdek has one on Fantasy Factory that he takes out pretty regularily.

Did you give Castro a slap for being such an idiot? I can't believe anyone actually takes their cars to that guy after watching his show and the way he runs his business. I used to think the same thing about Boyd Coddingtons show (can't remember the name of it). He came across as a first class jerk (RIP) and his crew like a bunch of morons who could barely dress themselves. Some guys are better off keeping their lives off of the tv but I guess the ego is too much to let it go.

Back