pics of bike

brentonbrown

Registered
I just posted some pics of my bike in the garage section. Just look for my screenname and 09 Busa. Let me know what you all think good or bad and if you have any questions or suggestions on stuff that would look better fire away. I'm already debating on lowering it a little so the rear tire follows the body line of the bike better but I want to keep it slammed so I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 inches??? I'm just guessing here so if somebody with more experience wants to chime in feel free. I'm looking at a McIntoch Alima-Pro 6 over with 4 inches of adjustment. Also, I'm planning on doing BST wheels and upgrading the brakes but I haven't decided what I want to do with the brakes yet for sure. One more thing, after putting the bike together I'm not sure if I like the rearsets powdercoated matte black...I'm thinking I should have gone with satin maybe, suggestions???

I'll try to get some better pics up later today. We took those yesterday and it was really sunny out. The pics dont do the paintjob justice. The paint was done by Jim at XtremeKreations.

Back