Pics Needed

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I need pictures of stock '99 Black/Gray and '01 Red Silver. Anyone have either of these images?

Thinker

Thinker, do you want the pics from Suzuki web site check out " past showrooms " link below. Also I dont think they had a red in 01, in the U.S. anyway. Mine is a 00

Past colors

BTW the new orange is at the site now.

gsx1300rzmain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinker, do you want the pics from Suzuki web site check out " past showrooms " link below. Also I dont think they had a red in 01, in the U.S. anyway. Mine is a 00

Past colors

BTW the new orange is at the site now.
Thanks kent, but when you go to past showrooms, they do not show the original Copper nor the Black/Gray. i have pics of the Copper, just looking for the Black/Gray. And, that Red/ Silver '01 may not have been in the US. I have seen it on the compilation pics, but not as stand alone.

HAYA_1999_2002_Collage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, I have all the pics from the web site printed and posted in my office, from the suzuki. The noticable difference is the color on the 99 black and the 00 black is the colors are inverted, similar to the blue and silver for 00 & 01. uuuuuuh hows that for clearing up mud.
wow.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

You any good with photo shop? jus swap out the colors.

Greg, I have all the pics from the web site printed and posted in my office, from the suzuki. The noticable difference is the color on the 99 black and the 00 black is the colors are inverted, similar to the blue and silver for 00 & 01. uuuuuuh hows that for clearing up mud.  
wow.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

You any good with photo shop? jus swap out the colors.
Thanks Kent, but the guy I have working on this was having trouble. i figured someone would have the image of he Black/Gray for sure, but I guess not.

Back