Pics from wiscosin / illinois busa meet and greet

here's the 3 03 black and silvers...the last one is a big fing nlr kit
DSC00259.jpg

big diesels

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

Great collection there! Lookin good! Is there a ride report? List of tickets - that kinda thing ?
biggrin.gif

actually i have sum bad news. After the meet, I took the guys that came up from Waukeagan out with me for a bit n we met up with my less-fourtunate friends (i.e:friends with no busas) to cruise around Milwaukee freeways for a minute before they had to head home.

After a 'rigorous' ride down to I-43/94, got the boys on their way home n made a dash back to my place...on the way to my garage, one of my guys went over a speed bump too hard on the throttle; came down, locked up the front, fell and slid under a parked car! his R-1 nailed the cars' bumper n smashed all the front plastics incl. headlights. Rider is okay tho, so all is well...gues i better watch those speed bumps a little better tho:O

Great pics... thanks for sharing.
Sorry to hear about the R-1 going down, glad to hear the rider was ok though.

Sorry to hear about the R1 rider going down, but glad he's okay. Just thought of this, but I guess this would have been a bad time to order a set of wings and a beer while all these photos were being snapped!
laugh.gif

There's 1 bike missin outta all those pics. Mine! Dammit! I wish I coulda been there. Keep me posted on the next one cuz ain't nothin stoppin me from bein there for that 1.

Glad to see a good time was had by all especially those giddy hooters girls all spread out over those bikes.

There's 1 bike missin outta all those pics. Mine! Dammit! I wish I coulda been there. Keep me posted on the next one cuz ain't nothin stoppin me from bein there for that 1.

Glad to see a good time was had by all especially those giddy hooters girls all spread out over those bikes.
Damn that would be one haul from Macomb.

Oh well their talking about having the next one in IL so that would be a little closer.

But then again the Iowa riders where going to show up if it wasn't for the weather so I guess a couple hundred miles ain't so bad.

shoot, if you guys like Hooters employees, somebody setup another one in S.E. WI, and I'll round up some "ridin buddies" from the club i used to work at! I know plenty of girls that love to ride.....bikes, that is;)

i can probably get sum together for a bikini bike wash!? weather permitting of course.

gimme sum feedback-i really want to put together something nice...

shoot, if you guys like Hooters employees, somebody setup another one in S.E. WI, and I'll round up some "ridin buddies" from the club i used to work at! I know plenty of girls that love to ride.....bikes, that is;)

i can probably get sum together for a bikini bike wash!? weather permitting of course.

<marquee>DO IT...DO IT...DO IT</marquee>

<table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>SET IT UP</table>

<marquee>DO IT...DO IT...DO IT</marquee>

<table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>SET IT UP</table>
+1

...but don't tell the Mrs....
wink.gif

Aight-i'll make some calls n try to set something up in July.

I'll post a voting thread for which weekend looks to work for folks best, and try to set a final date by 7/4/06.

(and i wont tell yer missus, if you dont tell mine:D )

1 up on that Big D. I'll be there for this one and I'll be bringing the rear seat along in a backpack for the ride around up there. I'm game for any weekend in July really.

Keep me posted

Back