Pics from today's Dyno Shootout/BBQ

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Alot of bikes turned out, probably 120+. When I left my Busa was the highest HP of the 3 Busa's dynoed, the 200HP was from a ZX-12 with some head work and a 1350cc bore. The 165hp was from another ZX-12, mine dynoed out @ 158.5

In the 1000CCs an 05" Gixxer R1000 pulled a very respectable 152.8 but he was soon beat my a Nitrous toting R1 who got a 188.8, the 155.4 was pulled by another R1...looked stock but someone said it had some work done. There were several ZX-10Rs ...all got under 150.

The 600s were mostly under 100HP.

I got a pic with the umbrella girl ..got to touch her
biggrin.gif
, hopefully Cycle Barn will post the pics on their website soon so I can see it.
smile.gif

BTW there were still at least 30 bikes in line for the Dyno when I left to go for a ride with 6 other guys...so I dont know the final results. I am sure the R1 held the 1000cc class and I am sure the modded 12R kept the over 1000CC top spot.
smile.gif

Oh and the guy in the last pic shown with his 12R and the umbrella girl was cool as hell, he has like 60K on his bike and he is 6' 9" !! I met a few more cool people there, it was alot of fun.
smile.gif

Is that you BV in pic 4 touching the umbrella girl.... Naughty
biggrin.gif

Looks like that was a fun day, nice bikes and hot looking women what more could you ask for!

I have been there many times, one of the finest shops around.
thumbs-up.gif

... wish it was closer to Calif.
sad.gif

Still think you look great in pink BV . Who's that sitting on your bike
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back