Pics from the spring Eureka Springs 2015 M&G

We were so close to backing out because of the weather. But it turned out to be perfect. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say thanks to the loyal few that made it. It was awesome. :beerchug:

We will be back next year. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

loved every single one of those pics! what a blast it must have been! Safe, fun and good times!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics semi! I and Amy had a great time and are looking forward to next year!

Good people, good roads, good weather and good food, a vacation can't get much better than that!

made it home safely after swinging by to see BusaWhipped and MrsBusawhipped (so sorry to not have any pics) and took acehole to see the life-sized statue of Robert Wadlow and his chair...thanks to all for making this a great trip :beerchug:

It was great seeing you again. I can't believe no pictures were taken.

Things I learned in Eureka Springs 2015:

1.) If two men show up to breakfast wearing the same outfit (Semi and Darciedog, St.Louis/Bixby shirts) not only do they NOT freak out and go run and change but they celebrate and high five!

2.) Always order desert first (Flatland busas). Because, when they run out of their specialty those who ordered first will be sure to let you know that you missed out on the best desert they ever tasted, lol.

3.) Half of the gas stations around the Eureka Springs area are "prepay" and inevitably the pump you pull up to the card reader is out of order (Ace).

4.) Semi wins for the most flat tires (2) and FlatlandBusa comes in second with one. Flatland Busa is a pretty handy guy to have around, he fixed Semis flat in less than 10 minutes and earned the nickname Fix a Flatland Busa.

5.) When Eureka Springs predicts 80% rain every day what they really mean is there's an 80% chance you'll get one hour of rain in either the morning or evening with perfect riding weather the majority of the day.

We were so close to backing out because of the weather. But it turned out to be perfect. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say thanks to the loyal few that made it. It was awesome. :beerchug:

We will be back next year. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks for sharing the pics semi! I and Amy had a great time and are looking forward to next year!

Good people, good roads, good weather and good food, a vacation can't get much better than that!

What I don"t understand is everyone saying Next Year - I thought for sure there was a Spring and Fall meet. ???

Because LAST YEARS fall meet got cancelled does that mean NO MORE FALL MEETS? ???

we haven't had a Fall MnG since 2012, no one interested apparently

Back