Pics from the North Florida mini Bash

REALLY nice...

Thunder_Beach_020__Medium_.jpg

That's about it for the publishable pics
tounge.gif
; can't share the bikini girls. Once again, great time guys; look forward to some riding.

dayum ...... what size sprocket is on that 109? nice pics looks like a fun time together  
super.gif

LOL, it's not a 109, it's a V-Rod. Andy has such a focus on racing a 109 we just tease him.
smile.gif

That sprocket is only slightly bigger than the belt sprocket it came with; he did a chain conversion. The V-Rods have a pretty big front sprocket too.

(Un-Caged @ Sep. 24 2006,20:51) LOL, it's not a 109, it's a V-Rod. Andy has such a focus on racing a 109 we just tease him.  
smile.gif

That sprocket is only slightly bigger than the belt sprocket it came with; he did a chain conversion. The V-Rods have a pretty big front sprocket too.
I still think he could stunt with that thing!

Great pics... I still say that tag is interesting! Oh, and I talked to my sister tonight.....

(slep_rock @ Sep. 24 2006,16:59) i read something about biketober fest coming up. are the busa boyz here linking up to do down? if so, what's the 411 on it? i'm interested in ridin down too

slep
beerchug.gif
slep,
Not going to Daytona myself; saving pennies to haul up to NC and ride sometime in Nov.

HA HA HA. Everyones a comedian. Seriosuly, I had a good time too. It was nice meeting you guys as well. But, when I get my helmet cam, THIS place is the first place the video will be shown of me waxing the stupid 109.
guns.gif

(vrsc @ Sep. 24 2006,20:50) HA HA HA.   Everyones a comedian.  Seriosuly,    I had a good time too.  It was nice meeting you guys as well.  But, when I get my helmet cam, THIS place is the first place the video will be shown of me waxing the stupid 109.  
guns.gif
Welcome!
Andy, yer scoot did look sharp - but then I do like the 109's.
laugh.gif

Great meeting all of you - I still wish we had pics from the Ice Cream shop!

Wow thanks for sharing. I wonder what that TL sounds like with the cut micron cans.

Back