Pics from my Sturgis trip

I seen you there saturday night you were on junction street heading into town I was heading out couldnt miss that helmet it actually caught my eye before the bike did

lurk.gif
great pics, need to make that trip someday
bowdown.gif
and the Busa wasn't hard to find.
laugh.gif

(motioncobra @ Aug. 14 2007,15:38) Nice pics. Clean bike. Did you wipe it down before each photo?
Oh heck no. For the pictures in the Badlands, I had just rode through an hour of rain. The bike was actually pretty messy.

For the other pics, it was probably cleaned up a bit. We had a power washer at the RV that we used on the bikes a couple times.
biggrin.gif

Veyr Nice Pics...... Glad you had a good time

and a safe trip............
beerchug.gif

Good Job
And my question, where did you stow your gear? That tank bag would hold a shaving kit and tooth brush, but what about the rest of your gear?

(4wd @ Aug. 15 2007,03:40) Good Job
And my question, where did you stow your gear? That tank bag would hold a shaving kit and tooth brush, but what about the rest of your gear?
My buddies have a 38' Toy Hauler that they pulled up there with their bikes in it. That's who I was staying with while up there, so I just threw a duffle bag full of clothes into the RV before they left so I wouldn't have to strap on the saddlebags and tail bag.

Back