pics from another hike

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
These are mainly just to make Revlis miss Colorado more.....but everyone is welcome to see them. I'll just throw them up with no explainations........as you can see, once you're above timberline it's all pretty bleak...........but I still think the scenery is beautiful. This hike is called the "Triple Crown" because you can make it to the summit of 3 different 14,000 foot peaks in one day. I was pretty exhaused after this hike and my knees were killing me..........but it was well worth it. I started at about 7:00 and finished at about 3:00. There are actually 4 peaks here, but one is connected to another with less than a 300 foot altitude change along a saddle, so it's not considered a "true" 14er.

P8290003b.JPG

The taller guy in the last pic owns a 1999 'busa and lives in Fort Collins...............small world on the top!!!!!

P8290056b.JPG

I miss Colorado so much sometimes...driving out there last March was the best trip! But, I do NOT miss the snow...
smile.gif
Just those Rockies!

Nice pics...thanks!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Isn't it true that Texans own more of Colorado than the people that live in Colorado do? I think I read that someplace but I'm not sure where

Back