pics as promised!!!!

Had2

Registered
Ok all u picture freaks, haha I cant figure out how to add pictures onto my last thread, but I just got my new images seats back on saturday from lee , im still not sure if im crazy about them, mayb they will grow on me. I pretty much finished building it how I want to minus the air ride, which im still debating on. I put the ballz 240 kit on late last riding season, and havent put up any pics of it on here at all, but figured I should now. I know a lot of u dont like the stretched, wide tire look, but I love it on these big bikes. I bought it brand new as a hold over unit in 09, and have done all the work on it myself, so with help of many site sponsors, specific individuals on here and the org itself, I present to u my 08 Busa..

20130310_142300.jpg

20130310_141925.jpg

20130310_142142.jpg

I like the back support for the passenger seat not so much for the front. Thats definitely a nice stand out mod:thumbsup:

I like the back support for the passenger seat not so much for the front. Thats definitely a nice stand out mod:thumbsup:
Iknow what u mean, the chic in the background is my sister, and we had her on the back with me on front with both backrest on im squeeshed no movement front to back or side to side, and she said she felt like she was stuck in ine position, but that being said she loved her backrest without mine on. With both on and a pas the boys are smashed against the tank. Personally , hate it with both seats and both backrest on, dont mind both seats and her backrest, and I kinda like with just my seat on and the factory hump. Jury is still out if it was worth the money, we will see if the lower , and moreup rite riding position is worth it, I just had back surgery 3months ago, so im thinkin it cant hurt. Im welcome any comments about the seats or bike, good bad or otherwise thanks fellas.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Like the seats[/QUOTE Damn bud im really still not sure if they take away from the rest of the bike?? The quality of them is good just not sure if I like the idea I had. I know you had some on ur old 08, did the lower ridin pos, help ur back at all, basically, u kinda know what I went thru and am goin thru wit my fusion and I guess im hopin it was money well spent????

Back