Pics are in the gallery

CAP, THOSE PICTURES TURNED OUT AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

It's so awesome to see so many from the oRg making these runs and meeting face to face...gotta say it's a great feeling to know we're all friends...
beerchug.gif

Props to Doug for making it all possible...and huge thanks to his wife for putting up with it all!!!
beerchug.gif

Just felt I had to say that...
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Props to Doug for making it all possible[/Quote]

Its all Don and Shibumi and the locals...

Great work guys

(captain @ May 22 2007,09:06) Props to Doug for making it all possible

Its all Don and Shibumi and the locals...

Great work guys[/Quote]
True, not taking from them at all
smile.gif

...it's a huge effort by so many, but you give us a place to all congregate and talk, so for that I'm thankful...

It's just good to see so many familiar faces in those shots...good to know I've hung out with a few of you guys here and there too...
beerchug.gif

Thanks to everyone that came. We actually had a couple of bikes less (total) than last year I believe, but we had more Busas.

Don

Cap. I can get into the Galley fine from home, but whenI try from work, it must think I own the place
laugh.gif

gallery.JPG

There are some ongoing upgrades going on at the moment guys...sit tight, it'll open back up soon!
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,10:56) There are some ongoing upgrades going on at the moment guys...sit tight, it'll open back up soon!  
smile.gif
OK, thanks. I thought it had something to do with the way our work computers are setup.

(BusaWhipped @ May 22 2007,12:04)
(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,10:56) There are some ongoing upgrades going on at the moment guys...sit tight, it'll open back up soon!  
smile.gif
OK, thanks.  I thought it had something to do with the way our work computers are setup.
I'd reply, but I'm continuing my boycott of BusaWhipped...
laugh.gif

Back