Pics after slamming it with A new pipe

almosttherebusa

Registered
So front got lowered 2 inchs.. Ment 1.5 but slide a littler further down then planned lol so 2 inchs it was, :laugh: and the for the back I got adj and just went as far as I thought looked good... And changed yosh to full street meg, think it fits the length of the bike perfect
Before aka when I picked it up 3 weeks ago
51e79208.jpg
688490af.jpg
21e1f3b9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. I slammed mine after I first got it but it was just to low for me. I could not make it over a speed bump or hit a dip with out it dragging. Be careful and have fun :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, loved the looks and feeling a a lower bike. I'm only 5'9 and its also more comfy for me... Might bring front up a half inch... Maybe lol... Only because I'll need te tool when I strap it for track or trailering it on trailer...

Would you prefer a woman who looks good or one that performs as designed? :dunno:

Would you prefer a woman who looks good or one that performs as designed? :dunno:

According to WHO's design?
You aren't suggesting that every Busa remain in stock form, just because Suzuki designed it that way???

The bike looks good Almostthere......What brand swing arm is going on it? How long is it gonna be?

:thumbsup:

Good eyes, a lil shy of 500 hp at wheels lol... I got a thing for power

lol...im the same way...my Lightning is also in the 500hp level and I'm currently working of a power plant for my fox body...looking to get 1000hp out of a turbocharged sbf... I've always wanted a termi but i have to wait till I'm done with the coupe for now and then i can get one to only start the process all over again...lol

Back