Picking up a new Busa today...

Holy sheeite batman! What took me so long? Just got home. I put almost 100 miles on her since picking it up. It stopped raining for a while so I couldn't resist. Talk about taking it to the next level. What a nice bike. Definitely one of my better decisions.
I'm basically where 495 meets Rt2. Where are you? Definitely for hooking up. All my bros ride Harleys. Not that they wouldn't ride with me now, but... I don't think I have to explain.
If it's not raining, I'll snap some good pics in the morning. Hate to say it, but you've seen it before. Just like every other 07 Black Busa. She's purty, but definitely not unique. YET!

Congrats
beerchug.gif

It was raining on July 19, 2003, when I picked up my first Busa. Only put about 25 miles on her that day, but they were lots of fun. Never forget that day! Glad you made the decision to pick her up.

i bought mine in january.traded my warrior in and had to ride 2 up with my buddy on his 600rr, not cool. Had to pick it up the next day but well worth the wait!!

I'm basically where 495 meets Rt2. Where are you? Definitely for hooking up. All my bros ride Harleys. Not that they wouldn't ride with me now, but... I don't think I have to explain.
I'm right at 495 and rt3. My next week is kinda crazy, but we should look to meet up sometime next week.
And of course, no need to explain. I have quite a few buddies that usually don't ride along, because they're afraid they won't keep up.

And now that I think about it.... both bikes I've bought, it rained the day I brought them home. The first one though, it rained (no exaggeration!) every day for 2 weeks starting the day I got it home.

When I bought my busa I was going to pick it up the next day. We were in the middle of a drought here in Kansas City. Guess what, it poured for the next three days! Same thing happened to my son when he bought his. It is a busa thing!

Back