pickin up an 06 monday.

red1100cc

Registered
jello all,
think im gonna take the plunge into a bike payment. found a 2006 busa here in town at a dealership. think im gonna buy it. im tired of always havin to work on my ol bikes. i want a new one. its got 3500mi on it. new enough for me. they have an 08 but its 2k more w/500mi on it. im really likein the 06. ive ridden alot, but never sport bikes, unless my v45 sabre counts. ridden goldwings all over the country. have a 91 dyna sturgis, and a kz750b chopper too. i think in all i have bout 17 motorcycles, newest is the 91 dyna. think its time to step out of the 90's. i just had to cancel a 2000mi trip because of a dropped valve. not pleased, i went to the bike shop to look around. have wanted a busa for a few years now. figgured if i was gonna go to a sport bike, get the biggest, baddest, thing i could find. ive had a taste of power and i want more. im lookin for any and all info on the 06's before i dish out 8k. surfin the threads hard, just tryin to learn everything i can on these really cool mechines. found this site, and thought"i bet these folks know the answers to my questions.:bowdown:
let me know what ya think.
thank you

Welcome and Congrads..................You Will Never Look Back :thumbsup:

Now Let's See those PICS :rulez:

hi,

it sounds like you have some seat time, so i am sure that you will be fine! and saying that...

you are gonna love it! not only at first, but for quite some time!

twist the wrist and hold on! :welcome:

:welcome: to the org! After you get it and go on your first ride, ignore any cramping sensations coming from your cheeks (that's just for grinnin' so damned much)... :thumbsup:

D

jello all,
think im gonna take the plunge into a bike payment. found a 2006 busa here in town at a dealership. think im gonna buy it. im tired of always havin to work on my ol bikes. i want a new one. its got 3500mi on it. new enough for me. they have an 08 but its 2k more w/500mi on it. im really likein the 06. ive ridden alot, but never sport bikes, unless my v45 sabre counts. ridden goldwings all over the country. have a 91 dyna sturgis, and a kz750b chopper too. i think in all i have bout 17 motorcycles, newest is the 91 dyna. think its time to step out of the 90's. i just had to cancel a 2000mi trip because of a dropped valve. not pleased, i went to the bike shop to look around. have wanted a busa for a few years now. figgured if i was gonna go to a sport bike, get the biggest, baddest, thing i could find. ive had a taste of power and i want more. im lookin for any and all info on the 06's before i dish out 8k. surfin the threads hard, just tryin to learn everything i can on these really cool mechines. found this site, and thought"i bet these folks know the answers to my questions.:bowdown:
let me know what ya think.
thank you

WYOMING............Just be Real careful with Wild Life crossing your path and Know where NOT to be opening your new Busa , the reality of speed between any of the machines you are used to and this Hayabusa is beyond explanation and only can be described as the diffence between a
Model T and a Modern Jet Fighter.......LOL
By the time you go through the first TWO Gears you are already going Faster than any of those Old Bikes could go that you are Used to!
Infact 3rd Gear on a Busa will hit 155mph and that is faster than My Old V-65 Magna would do in Top gear!...........It is beyond what you are used to..........If I had a Hayabusa as a First Bike back then instead of the V-65 Magna .........I probably be dead.

Last edited:
I love my 06 with no complaints. You just have to get used to the noisy clutch.
btw, :welcome:to the org.

+1 and :welcome:
Beware of the Red and Black 06... Too fast for a starter Busa. Might wanna look into a GENII for a starter..:laugh:

And :welcome: again!

Last edited:
well heres a link to the stealership
Suzuki 2006 Hayabusaâ„¢ 1300
took a friends suzuki 650 for a spin today, i dig the power delivery of modern injection. good stuff! think i have the wife into it:poke: maybe...well she aint too awful happy but i think she'll deal with it ok.
man i got the fever bad, im excited for monday.......busa busa :cheerleader: busa busa....

well heres a link to the stealership
Suzuki 2006 Hayabusa™ 1300
took a friends suzuki 650 for a spin today, i dig the power delivery of modern injection. good stuff! think i have the wife into it:poke: maybe...well she aint too awful happy but i think she'll deal with it ok.
man i got the fever bad, im excited for monday.......busa busa :cheerleader: busa busa....

Stay away from that deal!! Panels don't even match, no telling what its been through? lol..."Little bit of body damage". The panels are completely different to that year / model on both sides no less. You can find MUCH better for 8k. Stay away from that girl.

Last edited:
Back