Picked up the Busa today..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Picked up our used/new to us Busa today.

Bought her from Neil a member here on the Org.,and yes she is as described by Neil a very clean 2000 model with only 13400 miles on the clock..

I know some of you have been waitng for pics so here they are..

Oh and yes it felt great to throw my leg over her today and take her for a spin..
super.gif

Anyhow heres the pics.. Theres 5 or 6 so hold off posting please until i'm done..

New_Busa_1.jpg

I don't want to here nothing about the reflectors.. Remember we just got her today...

New_Busa_2.jpg

sweet and congrats.
super.gif

and , A+ on the reflectors,the first pick they are bright
SHOCKED.gif

enjoy

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Congrats Pops ! That baby looks better than my 05 !</span>
laugh.gif
Someone took good care of her !

OK if we can't hack on ya about the reflectors how about all those frame stickers...
laugh.gif
J/K of course, Sweet Busa

Nice bike! and nice reflectors!
firedevil.gif

I remember when i first got my 04' Busa. Sometimes while riding i say to myself "Damn, i'm riding a Busa!". Because the Busa was the holy grail of bikes to me and my friends, almost an unobtainable bike in our eyes. Now i own one, a custom one at that. I would of never thought i could back in 99'.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 26 2006,19:10) Nice bike! and nice reflectors!
firedevil.gif

I remember when i first got my 04' Busa. Sometimes while riding i say to myself "Damn, i'm riding a Busa!". Because the Busa was the holy grail of bikes to me and my friends, almost an unobtainable bike in our eyes. Now i own one, a custom one at that. I would of never thought i could back in 99'.
This is my 2nd one.. The 1st I sold to the Professor as I got into trouble with th popo for speeding if you all remember..

Rode a Beemer for a year, now back on the Busa feels great..

Heres my old Busa, Lucy was here name.. Gone but she will never be forgotten..

Thanks

New_mods_to_Busa_002.jpg

Back