picked up some new gloves today, i love alpinestar

hemi

Registered
wife got a little bonus this week so i convinced her into letting me buy a new pair of gloves. Been using the alpinestar octane s-moto for the last year and i love these gloves, they've been getting a lil worn in and i just wanted to try a new set anyway. Picked up the gpx glove GPX Glove - Alpinestars Official Store, there were very pricey at $120, but they feel great so far. Have tried numerous gloves, but alpinestar is by far my favorite, they fit my hand perfectly and are very comfortable, while offering great protection for a short glove. I'm sure most of u will say i could do better for the $ i spent on these, but i have been very happy with my first set. Now if i could just convince the wife to let my buy a M109R to add to the stable i would be set:laugh::laugh:

Maybe you have to be American to like the M109R, cos I think it's bloody hideous, but the gloves are cool. I'm a big fan of AlpineStars too!

really? I think the m109r's look very nice, would buy one right now as a second bike if we had the garage space. We only have a 2 car garage and manage to squeeze my wife's suv, my 4x4 hemi truck, and the busa in there, along with other crap like lawnmower collapsed so i can back my truck over it, snowblower, generator, it's a bit tight. Unfortuneatly i will have to wait until we buy our second house w/3 car garage this time to buy another bike. Back to the gloves, they seem to feel great so far. Have had numerous joe rocket gloves and each pair is either too tight or too loose, and never feel right. Always takes me forever to pick out gloves bc i am very picky about gloves/boots, they have to fit perfectly. Now that i'm on my second pair of alpinestars it was a no brainer that these will feel great

by the way, forgot to mention i got all black gloves, not the white/black one's pictured in the link

I am also a fan of Alpinestars, have 2 of them : GP Plus (all black) and GP Pro (black and white).

I'm a fan of Alpinestars, and M109's !!! :beerchug:

Kinda miss mine! I wish I had the cash for both...
138.jpg

138.jpg

Back