Picked up my Bike

sweeeeeeeeeet!!!
super.gif

(dadofthree @ May 17 2007,15:50)
lurk.gif
someone is a bling ho, and where's that full shot fool  
SHOCKED.gif
Sorry ran out of time..... I will take some pics at the Beach and post up.....

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ May 17 2007,16:30) sweet man!  where did you get the swingarm?  240?
Yes 240... I got the arm at Cutting Edge Motorsports....
First of all it was suppost to be ready in 4-6 weeks. It took 11 weeks and 2 days. That is not the worst part. The swingarm looks like AZZ!!!!! The chrome looks kike a three year put it on.
I went to Daytona to get it installed Saturday. Jason(cutting edge motorsports) could not get ahold of the chrome shop to pick the arm up. So I had to drop the bike off and leave my bike in Daytona. I told him we were leaving town and needed it back Monday, and he said no prob. Well Monday he would not answer the phone when I called. REALLY pissed me off!! So I kept calling finally got him Tuesday at 12:30. He told me since it was not ready Monday he would meet me Tuesday night half way and to call him at 5:00 and we would pick a spot to meet. Well I tried to call at 5:00 and his phone said" the customer is not accepting incomming calls" WOW that will really make you mad!!! So now it is Wednesday and I finally get him on the phone around 10:00. He said the bike is done I will drive it to your house tonight. I talked to him at 5:00 and he said he was leaving I said great!! At 8:00 I talk to him again he is pulling out of his parking lot!!!! We finally met up Thursday morning at 3:30A.M. When he pulled up the bike looked good BUT when you get within ten feet f it you see the crappy chrome job!! Jason did not care how bad it looked he said "the only good chrome swingarm you can get is from Trac" I have never met someone who did not care about the customer!!! He explained that chrome is not perfect. I will post some pics of the swingarm and let ya'll be the judge! So with that said if you want to get a swingarm that the chrome looks like AZZ order from them.... and he won't care if you are happy he just wants your money!!!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM CUTTING EDGE MOTORSPORTS TELL YOUR FRIENDS TELL EVERYONE!!!!!

guns.gif
CUTTING EDGE MOTORSPORTS
THEY SCREW YOU WITH A SMILE!

The bike still looks good, despite the so called "bad chrome job".  Before you know it, you will see pics of it on Ebay.

The chrome looks fine in the pics that you posted
smile.gif

Still like to see the whole bike though
poke.gif

Looks good s.o.b., but I would have him get if re-chromed from a chromer of my choice. I know you payed a pretty good penny for that arm... which by the way is bad-a$$... and you either need to get a refund of at least the cost to have it chromed. Just my opinion.

I was noticing the chrome on the inside of the arm was not very shiny. The outside looks ok but the rest could have been better. This is another reason I'm staying with the blacked out look. Sorry about the problems.

Back