Picked up fallen cruiser rider enroute to the Dragon Bash - Pics Included

Munchie

Registered
Sad way to start the trip...as we were traveling towards Robbinsville, we came up on a fallen rider. There was no sign of the bike - but we didn't have time to keep looking - traffic was heavy on this part of the road so I thought it best for us to help if we could and keep moving. He was wandering aimlessly in the road so luckily for him, we happened upon hime when we did. Otherwise, he may have gotten hit by a passing car...pics below...

IMG00074-20090923-1728.jpg

We could tell he had been riding a cruiser because of his obvious smug demeanor and sluggish reponse (we also noticed - he never waved - proof positive he was riding a cruiser)...he seemed to be wandering looking for the wreckage of his beloved cruiser.
We felt obligated to give him a ride to Phillips to ensure his safety

IMG00070-20090923-1714.jpg

There were no apparent injuries although he did seem delirious from the event. It could also have been from sleep deprivation...if you notice the blood-shot eyes I imagined must have been due to him being up all night looking for oil leaks and loose bolts...
In the end, we had to leave him be...I hope he finds what he's looking for. While we went out to rip the Dragon's face off, he seemed compelled to wander in the bushes...looking for that long-lost cruiser.

Copy of IMG00076-20090924-0940.jpg

:laugh:

IMG00074-20090923-1728.jpg

IMG00070-20090923-1714.jpg

Copy of IMG00076-20090924-0940.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Funny post Michael!

Well to help out a fellow rider....even if he was a cruiser w/ a smug demeanor. :laugh:

Gotta say I was a little hesitant on posting this up since I was a little nervous about the response...

Glad you guys likey! :cheerleader:

I may have a few more up my sleeve...:stirpot:

A good friend of mine once said "There's nothing wrong with a Harley...as long as you do Harley things with them"

Back