Picked up another bike

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Just picked up a 2005 GSXR1000.
Full Yosh TRC, PC III, BMC, Frame Sliders, TRE, and Tinted Double Bubble.

It runs like a raped-ape!

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

... and the breaks work ;)

BikePics.com

Nice scoot. I gotta get another job
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

Looking sweet Stringer, Congrats... Are you throwing in a turbo on this one too?

"Jealous" just doesn't quite describe it well enough. Is there a more emphatic word to describe the way I feel when I look at that beauty? Congrats!

Cecil, thats the same color I bought! Where have you been?
rock.gif
yea......where have ya been?
rock.gif
?
I've been busy.

Both the wife and I work full time in good ole corporate America...
Both the wife and I go to Graduate School (MBA) full time...
Both the wife and I have three beautiful children that drive us to be better people...

I've been making trips to the Gulf Coast providing aid to the hurricane victims.... two families of mine lost everything.
They were staying with us in Florida for a while... they have since went back up to salvage what was left.

...And the wife and I decided to provide foster care to two young children in need (Jessica - 2 years old and Joshua - 1 year old).
We hope to adopt them in about a year.

... so, I have not been riding or posting much lately.
Hopefully now as things equilize to some simblance of normalty I can get in a little ride time with the new GSXR.

The Turbo Busa is being rebuilt... coming back stronger than ever
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: "because I can not spell for krap"|1129475461 -->

rock.gif

Cecil, thats the same color I bought! Where have you been?
rock.gif
yea......where have ya been?
rock.gif
?
I've been busy.

Both the wife and I work full time in good ole corporate America...
Both the wife and I go to Graduate School (MBA) full time...
Both the wife and I have three beautiful children that drive us to be better people...

I've been making trips to the Gulf Coast providing aid to the hurricane victims.... two families of mine lost everything.
They were staying with us in Florida for a while... they have since went back up to salvage what was left.

...And the wife and I decided to provide foster care to two young children in need (Jessica - 2 years old and Joshua - 1 year old).
We hope to adopt them in about a year.

... so, I have not been riding or posting much lately.
Hopefully now as things equilize to some simblance of normalty I can get in a little ride time with the new GSXR.

The Turbo Busa is being rebuilt... coming back stronger than ever
wink.gif
Yep, busy man! Congrats on the adoption, I admire people that do this as I was adopted as well. Good on ya Cecil.
smile.gif

rock.gif

Damn thats a nice one. I love the way some of you guys refer to buying a bike as "picking one up". Its like my wife telling me to "Pick up some drinks on my way home. "Oh honey, I picked up a bike on my way home".

Hey Cicel, nice bike. I have one just like that without plastic
sad.gif
Seems I tucked the front a couple of weeks ago on a short corner and out through the bushes we both went at about 75 mph. Didn't hurt me but cleaned most all the plastic off the bike. I have a new K6 in the garage now and am about to take it out for only the second time.

I think you will find your busa collecting dust just like mine after you get the feel of that K5. The Gixxer does everything the busa does plus considerably more. Drop a 44T sprocket on the rear and it becomes completely evil. Have fun and enjoy that puppy! Where do you park it at night, I need some plastic
tounge.gif

Cecil: Sweet ride!!! I love it. Good peoples like deserve good rides liket that. Stay true to human kind and good luck with the turbo rebuild.

BTW-Awesome stoppie!! Wish I could do that on the busa but it proves to be too difficult.
biggrin.gif

Back