Picked up a new "toy!" Yugo AK underfolder

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
My buddy got sick of lookin at it in the closet so I got a killer deal! $250 with 2 mags and 180rds.
fe15602d.jpg

That's a screaming deal,Does he have anything else he doesn't wanna look at anymore? :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Great deal on an awesome gun! I love how they feel like they have no recoil, the end of the barrel just jumps up. Fun shootin!

Haven't been to a show in a while but around the time obama was coming into office you could put you hands on an AK for less $400 - I remember a time when you could spend a buck twenty five and walk away with a fun rifle.

Good deal - now go have some fun!

Lookin next month to hit up aimsurplus.com and order a case of ammo for it. 1,000rds for $199 123gr FMJ steel case non-corrosive

good deal jay....working on my own deal with classmate who owns resteraunt at end of driveway...he been talking getting rid of couple for years since he dont have time to shoot them anymore

Lookin next month to hit up aimsurplus.com and order a case of ammo for it. 1,000rds for $199 123gr FMJ steel case non-corrosive

Hopefully it's brass case and has a copper jacket ?
A lacquered steel case will eventually erode your chamber as well as a steel jacket or 'hard metal' which is what many foreign makers use will erode your bore .

Back