Picked up a fresh one today!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Not to worry, I didn't trade my busa in on this beast.

I actually purchased this bike months ago because it was the last black one the dealer had. I just left it in the dealers warehouse in the crate and finally brought it home today. I probably won't put it into service until next spring. Now that it's in my garage I can at least prep it for spring time action.

My busa is Sweet but I simply love these Gixxer 1K's! :beerchug:

View attachment 1510510

DSC02652.jpg

:thumbsup:

Riding pillion on the new gixxer k's is like a magic carpet ride. Nimble beast!

But I still prefer riding pillion on a busa. :drool: :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice looking bike. I wish they had all black in 07 when I got mine but I like my orange and black. Doesnt the warranty start when you leave the dealer. Man you have some real self control not riding that thing.

Beautiful! Send it to me here in North Texas and it will be broken in by Spring. :cheerleader:

That's an awesome machine.

But...OUCH! That reflector hurt my eyes!

:laugh:

Congrats, bro! Very, very nice!

Nice looking bike. I wish they had all black in 07 when I got mine but I like my orange and black. Doesnt the warranty start when you leave the dealer. Man you have some real self control not riding that thing.

I've had two of the orange ones and still have one of the two which I'll ride through the winter. This 08 has never been fired up and won't be until it's time for the hard break in. Then I'll either take it to the dyno for break in or give it the HARD break in on the track or street. From past experience I'm a firm believer in the hard breakin system.

The dealer actually offered me an 09 when they arrive in the spring if I'd give this one up so they could sell it. Seems the black 08 was a very popular color. But since I have lots of aftermarket goodies such as pazzo levers, M4 exhaust, Galfer super bike brake lines, pads, Vortex rear sets, etc. for the 08 which won't fit the 09, and the 09 although has lots of sweet improvements, won't make me any quicker, I decided I would keep the 08. May sell the 07 and pick up an 09 in the spring, we'll see?

For you fellas who have never had the opportunity to really spank a Gixxer 1K, you should make an effort to do so. With the power of a busa and the agility of a cat, makes them into such a treat to add to the family!

It's as close to being at the controls of a jet fighter as most will ever get. I've been in both and either will take your breath away!
:oh:

awesome bike and the best color. congrats! love my 750 and this is a rocket that handles. enjoy!

Back