Picked Up A Bike To Finally Keep Swb!

89mustang

Registered
image_zpsplpkanp4.jpg

image_zpsyhqy9hmb.jpg

I've been on the hunt since June after I sold my mustang.

I picked this 08 up with 5k on it pretty reasonable. Plan is to get it lowered, clutch mods, and add some spray. I already have my alienhead exhaust from my other bike.
I figure it'll be good practice for me. I rode it on the street a little bit yesterday man what a blast! I forgot how easy they wheelie at stock height!

I have a 1441 with spray sitting 66". I bought this one to play with and keep practice with my left hand.

I'm going to see if we can get a 9.0 or 8.90 of it with the spray

Didn't make it to the track last weekend. I just sold my two brothers slip ons today and put my alienhead on. I'll be heading to a cold track tomorrow!

good looking bike

If that was directed at me thank you! I just found a deal on some sae outlaw lowering links and as soon as I get time a buddy is giving me a Brock's lowering clamp. I think this is going to be my swb thread. It's going to get a tiger racing under hump nitrous bottle holder and a few extras parts

If that was directed at me thank you! I just found a deal on some sae outlaw lowering links and as soon as I get time a buddy is giving me a Brock's lowering clamp. I think this is going to be my swb thread. It's going to get a tiger racing under hump nitrous bottle holder and a few extras parts

yep... nice bike. cant wait to get mine together.

Back