Picked up 08 today!!!

m1008cucv

Registered
Well I pick up the new bike today and all I can say is that I am very happy. The weather got up to about 39 degrees so I said, "what the hell I should take this baby out for a ride" thinking that it might be another four months before I can ride again. So I ended up putting about 100 hard miles on her to break it in right. For the first 30-40 miles I kept in "b" mode, after that I put it in "a" mode and kept it there. The acceleration on this thing is crazy when you pinn the throttle, it just keeps on pulling hard all the way to redline. I can't wait till spring time.

CIMG1794.JPG

congrats..........but be carefull on the cold pavement. She will bite you FAST.

Great choice of color.
...now look into some different wheels.

Thanks, I really wish we had good riding weather all year like some of you guys, anyways I am really happy with the bike.

You know I was thinking how great it is to live in Florida after reading your post. No winter months for the most part keeping you off the road. (It gets cold but during the day it is nice and no snow) I guess on the flip side it gets SOOOOO DAMN HOT in the summer and there are many days with rain so I guess it sort of equals out a little.

Nice bike

Great bike. Got mine in late november, got cold real fast here in N.E. Pennsylvania. Only have 255 miles on her, can't wait to really open it up. What part on the country are you from. Good luck, and keep warm riding.
beerchug.gif

Nice lookin bike. Be careful on cold tires and pavement. Lots of folks on new 08"s have taken a spill.

Congrats! I've talked a friend of mine into the blue '08. Gorgeous bike.

Welcome to the ORG. Lots of cool stuff, cool people, and solid info here.

Scar

Back