pick-up truck pulled me over

spencersr

Registered
Well after leaving an insanely long redlight in a hundred degree heat on my lunch break a guy pulls beside me and is saying something like I can hear him over my shorties so I pulled over as did he. We start talking and he said " I saw a nail in your rear tire". Sure nuff big roofing tack so I slowly went home and as I was pulling in my drive way it went flat. Nice to know there are some decent people still left around here
Posted via Mobile Device

very nice indeed for him to let u know, and surprised he noticed it. That could have ended badly if u kept riding with it and found out the hard way. Another reason i'm thankful i have the pashnit tpms installed, it would let me know instantly if the tire was losing air. It's very surprising that there are still some caring people out there willing to help others

Yea I offered to buy him lunch but he said no he didn't think he did anything. But it could've been bad or I would've had a flat this afternoon and no ride home.
Posted via Mobile Device

Big difference from the story with the pick up chasing the bike... :thumbsup:

I've actually seen an unmarked black Ford F150 with a chrome toolbox have red and blue lights under the visors have someone pulled 45 minutes from here

seriously +1 for humanity!!!! Now if we could only do enough to counter act the goverment lol

Back