Pic Request: Carbon fiber pig spotter mirrors

mestona

Registered
I am wondering if these are real carbon? If they aren't can anyone get a close up for me? I am considering buying them but if they are fake then most likely I will order black ones as I think that fake carbon print looks kinda ghey most of the time...

I'm 99.999999% sure these are fake carbon.
I thought as much based on the price, but if they look like the suzuki fake carbon (I had the gen 1 triple tree cover and gauge cover with both looked very real) then I may still consider them.

url

You do realize that you won't be able to see much behind you with those. Unless it;s your elbows you enjoy looking it.

You do realize that you won't be able to see much behind you with those. Unless it;s your elbows you enjoy looking it.

The pig spotters are parabolic, a couple of members here have reviewed them stating they allow for a much greater view area than the stock mirrors.

I have these on my busa and will send a send when I get home. I don't think you see better than the stock mirrors but I can see enough with them. Plus I don't solely rely on the mirrors. I have a habit of double checking by turning my head. They look great on the bike too. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 4.1 using Tapatalk

I tried them and gave them away...even for a quick check I could not see enough behind me to believe in them

Back