Pic posting help!

deruwe2002

Registered
I've done the searches, read the topics and when I try to post any pics it just times out and sends me back to the forum homepage. I've attempted posting through the upload center and it told me to try later cause it didn't find my e-mail and it just did the same thing when I tried again "later". I've also tried posting via the bottom of the page when starting a new topic or adding a reply and it just times out! I know how you all love pics and I do too, just need some help getting mine on here!

Nathan

Look at mine they are tiny and I'm a dork. The one decent one I have won't send it says it is too big.I resized still won't go. I'm going to have my oldest daughter take some with her camera and see if she can help me:D

busa_full_right.jpg

I actually got my big pic to post!!!! I don't know haw finally .this is right after I got her she was'nt even lowered yet.My daughter is in the pic w/ her vespa in the background(hey it's a start) 2 wheels right?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

B3_wKT__Small_.jpg

rock.gif

I've done the searches, read the topics and when I try to post any pics it just times out and sends me back to the forum homepage. I've attempted posting through the upload center and it told me to try later cause it didn't find my e-mail and it just did the same thing when I tried again "later". I've also tried posting via the bottom of the page when starting a new topic or adding a reply and it just times out! I know how you all love pics and I do too, just need some help getting mine on here!

Nathan
When you want to post a picture on the board you have to attach it to the post. next to where you type your post you will see File Attachments with a blank box and a Browse botton. Click Browse and then locate your picture on your harddrive. Once you locate it double click on it and then once you're done just hit Add Reply. Your picture will show up once the post is placed. You will not see if before then.
If you want to add more then one picture to your post then you will have to put them up seperately unless you use the method that 300 Busa talked about.

The upload center is kind of a bonus that was givin to donating members a long with an Hayabusa.org email account.

The file attatchments section is where the page times out or whatever after I click to add the reply. I was able to post with 300 Busa's method though, so I can just stick to that for now.

The file attatchments section is where the page times out or whatever after I click to add the reply. I was able to post with 300 Busa's method though, so I can just stick to that for now.
I had to save mine to paint then adjust my pics, they were to big, used the skew to adjut the %.

Busa_007.jpg

Back