Pic of the Day

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
yep, not bike related, but WOW anyway..how can you not look at that and say "I want to be IN THAT" :bowdown:

Capture2.jpg

That's a beautiful photo but you won't be getting many takers on wanting to join up :D

Super cool. But I don't think my old knees would be happy with the landings, even if the parachute worked perfectly.

What you don't realize is that this is actually a picture of a extreme close up of the human eye with some specs of dirt floating in the aqueous solution that surrounds the eyeball... Or, its a picture of people skydiving...take your pick :laugh:

i've thought about doing it but the local place says i'm too heavy to do a beginner tandom jump...plus, i would have to seriously trust whoever i was jumping with! :laugh:

i've thought about doing it but the local place says i'm too heavy to do a beginner tandom jump...plus, i would have to seriously trust whoever i was jumping with! :laugh:

Semi, about 230 is about the limit that most are willing to take. But, you might try a different Drop Zone, some have bigger canopies that can handle a little more weight...

Semi, about 230 is about the limit that most are willing to take. But, you might try a different Drop Zone, some have bigger canopies that can handle a little more weight...

i'm more than a little over 230 :laugh:

Back