Pic of big ole gator captured .......

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
rock.gif

big_gator.jpg

i say its a chop, the head is not properly proportioned to the body

Not sure... wanna say real.... I once saw one that big in a zoo... or was it a crocodile that I saw?
rock.gif

I'm thinking fake , some parts of the background are too fuzzy and the gators head does look a little too long .

Warputer's right the creature is in focus but the cops face is blurry and he's the same distance awayfrom the camera.

From what I found in research, there's some confusion as to where it was taken. Supposedly from TX, but that was debunked by a wildlife officer and it might have been in Georgia. Regardless of size, I guess that the story was put out there by some lakeside homeowner who is trying to trim the boat traffic their backyard!
tounge.gif

This was on the news... supposedly in South Texas too... picture isnt that great of quality because it was a still taken from the news footage off tv... I saw it on Fox News and our local news in the same day... the video showed it swiming in some pond with a WHOLE ADULT deer in its mouth. The deer looked small in the video too. Unless this picture was taken from another story then i say its real...

hehe.. look thats a big ole gator.. maybe even the biggest one ever.. les kill it leroy.

poor steve irwin is crying about now.

We had a 16-footer come into the refinery one night a couple years ago. Since we are on the Calcasieu River, it's very possible. We had to use a large front-end loader to box it in place and rustle it by Wildlife and Fisheries. No harm was done to the gator, but it sure kept people awake who worked the graveyard shift since then...
laugh.gif

That looks like the same gator I flushed down the toilet 25 years ago?
biggrin.gif

unless the cop is 7 ft tall, the tail is not on the ground, head does not match body, and the rest of the photo is a different quality than the picture of the gator.

FAKE

real saw the article and news that one was in Palestine/Athens Texas areas,  there was another pic of one Ill see if I can find it  down in southern texas brb

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155321627 -->

Back