Pic and Video of the Busa

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just figured since I have not posted a pic in a while of the bike; I would make up for it with an updated pic and a video with the HMF dual high exhaust system.

I would just like to give thanks to a few members also that has helped me out lately.

Nitrousjunkie has been a real good friend lately. Has gave advice when life has been treating me bad. He gave me a free no strings attached HMF exhaust shown in the pic below.
I know that I could never repay him, but I just want it to be known that I appreciate all that he has done to help.

Goldenchild gave me good deals on some aftermarket parts, given a few small parts in the past and recently helped with the exchange of money selling the turbo overseas. Shoot him a PM for your aftermarket parts.

Vman1300 has helped with a few OEM parts. Be sure to give him a PM for any Suzuki part.

Busahaya and Vic_E55_2001 for their generosity in the pay it forward thread.

Speedemon for a smooth trade of wheels. I think they add a little different touch to the bike now.

Vabusa, yamahor, pacificbusa, and nitrousjunkie just for being there through PM's. Appreciate the time they spent.

Last but not least; Thanks goes to Captain for putting it all together. Without him, we wouldn't be here today.

Thanks to all I forgot and everyone else.
beerchug.gif

Now for the goods.
LINK to the video of HMF dual high exhaust system.

And below two pics until it gets nice again outside.

<!--EDIT|pipefighter248
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139106590 -->

100_1129.jpg

yo
and i thank you for the smooth deal.
those wheels look a lot better on your bike then on mine.
cool.gif

Nathan,
Looks and sounds awesome!

Back