Photoz of Koby Briant accuser

wow.gif

Hey TP why dont you just post it? What rated R material?

looks like a bunch of jailbate to me......................any of'em over 18??
rock.gif

I'm shocked that you all would go to the length that you have to present this material to the members here... :jump:

That was pretty deep...

Damned government computers wont let you view anything. They have an army chaplain that edits sites and access. Seriously wheres the morale.

I'm shocked that you all would go to the length that you have to present this material to the members here...  :jump:[/QUOTE]
Just presenting the other side of the court Stun man.   I dont think its fair for the media to  drag anyone name or photo through the mud until they have been "convicted" if the media is going to post photoz >>>>>> than they should be fair about it and post both defendant and the accuser.  I do feel that it is screwed up that they listed the poor girl email,phone no# and home address on the net >>>>>>>>>now thatz going too #### far. What about the victim rights?  Who's the victim? Hmmmmmmmmm . Time will tell or will it ?

I agree with Rhythmm on this one. Some may say that Kobe is a public figure, but it seems from the woman's past she was seeking fame and publicity as well. I believe all parties all to be protected till court decisions are made final, when possible. If not it will only be a matter of time before people are tried on TV and viewers vote on the web as to the innocence or guilt of people, with the decision being based on the viewers' votes and little regard to REAL justice. But then again maybe REAL justice has become the TRUE victim in our court system.

Back