Photoshop help?? Please.

lil charlie

Registered
Can someone hook me up please? I want to see my rear sets in black and gold to see which color I like better. I would also like to see my tail and hump in orange. I think it would look cool orange in the font, black in the middle, then orange again in the rear. I plan on installing a carbon fiber front fender soon. Thanks for taking the time.

2011-05-04_18-55-46_876.jpg

Your image is VERY low res, but here's this one...

18b62fa8.jpg

hope that helps? From what you described as your ideas this is the one I thought would look best.

Same with gold controls.. me no likey,

afcbc0e4.jpg

As much as i'd like to, I just can't picture a way to make it look good with the hump area being black, as to do that you would need to create a paint line in those plastics that just doesn't flow with the body lines of the bike...

Ok i took a stab at it. Not the best but itl work. Oops guess i misunderstood the orange part. I thought you just wanted the hump

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks guys, you rock. Except frog that is. I knew when I was creating this thread that he was going to paint my bike. The top hat was a nice touch bro. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I like that, but I think I would have to do my sets in black. Thanks

I know, there just a set of Gilles I had sitting around and since the wheels were gold i threw them on, but I really don't care for the gold and have a set of new black wheels coming and will probably switch to black rearsets also. Something about when you get more than 2 main colors going at once , to me it is just too busy. I prefer 1 or at most 2 main colors.

Back