Photoshop guys... need help with wheels

camaroguy72

Registered
getting rims powdercoated. i was going to get the chrome powdercoat, but changed my mind. would like to get it colored. thinking about either translucent or candy apple red, gold, and open to suggestions. paint job is "fire" and the base is black with gold flake.

bike_again_029.JPG

I'd do the wheels with the same color of red as you used in the end of the flames.

(camaroguy72 @ Sep. 18 2006,06:57)or maybe do the front yellow, and the rear candy red??? csomeone help
smile.gif
gotta drop these off in a couple hours.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinkin both red would be best,
but
i kinda like the yellow/red combo now

kennymac - i havent messed w/ photoshop yet. is it fairly easy to use provided you spend some time with it?

(KennyMac @ Sep. 18 2006,07:12)here we go. bit rough and ready but I know you are in a hurry.

flamebusa2.jpg

err, i cant see the pic at work. can someone upload it on the site or email it to me?

the image uploader sites are all blocked at work, so i cant see anyhting

I'd got with black chrome with transparent yellow mixed in.

You can mix powder like paint, tell them to shoot a few samples first.

If you want transparent you should get the rims polished first.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 18 2006,07:59)I'd got with black chrome with transparent yellow mixed in.

You can mix powder like paint, tell them to shoot a few samples first.

If you want transparent you should get the rims polished first.[/Quote]
thats what i thought, would give the anodized look almost.. but not gonna bother polishing
smile.gif
guess thats out!

(BiG-T @ Sep. 18 2006,08:51)I kinda like that red and yellow combo.
cool.gif

me 2...
smile.gif
heading over there now to look at some samples.

Call me stupid but I like the black ones. I don't think red will look right. IMO. I love the hell out of those flames..

(JQBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,18:41)Call me stupid but I like the black ones. I don't think red will look right. IMO. I love the hell out of those flames..
sick of looking at the black. should be nice with new colors. something wild. you never see mismatched wheels, on purpose!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Back