Photoshop Guru's Please

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
So I am trying to show a fellow co worker the light, and I have him half way convinced that people of our biggish stature lend well to the Busa madness. If one of you photoshoppers would be so kind to put the telofonica's graphics on the busa leaving black frame/swingarm/and wheels I would much appreciate it. Thanks for the help boys and girls I will keep you updated on this springs purchase.

2007-Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX1300Rb.jpg

2002_GSX-R600_Movistar_600.jpg

gsxr600telefonica1.jpg

d_2217.jpg

I have no photoshop skills..sorry...I do however have a pic that may help...this is not exactly what you are looking for but its a start and give somewhat of an idea...maybe the gurus would have an easier time manipulating this pic

View attachment 1516730

that is pretty close right there. I think that will get the point across, 1300 cc of telefonica awesomeness. :beerchug:

anyone know why the picture that Ronnie gave me is not showing up at work. More to the point anyone that reads this do you think you could PM me the picture so I could try and pull it out of my account. bump for help at work :laugh:

Thanks Bogus that worked perfectly! You are a genuis amoung humans (assuming your not a zombie):beerchug:

Back